- Frame dimensions: 54 – 19 – 145
- Handmade in Italy
- Ultra-thin prescription lenses available with anti-scratch, anti-reflective and UVA/UVB protection as standard
- One year warranty
- Blue light filter available as an additional coating
- Each frame comes with our beautiful folding hard case and microfibre cleaning cloth
Prescription lenses and coatings
All lenses include scratch resistant, anti-reflective and UVA/UVB protection coatings as standard. Additional coatings, such as a Blue light filter, can be added. Find out more.
We can only dispense single vision lenses online, used for daily wear or task specific use such as driving or reading. If you’re after multifocal lenses such as varifocals, kindly follow us to this helpful page.
We offer three different ‘capacities’ of single vision lenses; 1.5 Regular, 1.6 Thin and 1.67 Ultra-thin. Each is more suitable for either simple, medium or more complex prescriptions.
Please use the guidance below to order lenses based on the SPH and CYL shown in your prescription:
- We recommend 1.5 Regular lenses for a SPH and CYL of -2.00 or +2.00 or smaller
- We suggest 1.6 Thin lenses for a SPH and CYL between -2.25 or +2.25 and -3.50 or +3.50
- Choose 1.67 Ultra-thin lenses for SPH and CYL between -3.75 or +3.75 and -4.75 or +4.75
If your prescription is above -4.75 or +4.75, please get in touch with our friendly team who can advise you on the best lens options tailored to your optical needs.
Have further questions? Here's how to speak to a member of the team
Add a personal touch to your frames with our bespoke engraving service. Have your initials, name or a memorable date lovingly inscribed on your spectacles or sunglasses.
Giving as a gift? An endearing etching will give their present that little something special.
For an additional €26, choose up to 8 characters to be inscribed on the outer side of the frame’s temple tip. The engraving will be inlayed with either gold or silver to match the frames metal hardware.
Here's an example of how it looks.
Please note, this service will add an additional 5 working days to your delivery time.
Need more information or a little inspiration? Get in touch with our team.